In April Tiraspol's budget revenues receive 22.3 million roubles

05/18/15 16:34

In April Tiraspol's budget revenues receive 22.3 million roubles

It is 1.4 million less than actual revenues in April 2014

According to the first deputy head of the State Administration of Tiraspol and Dnestrovsk, Elena Lyulka, in April 2015 Tiraspol's budget revenues received 22.3 million roubles with planned 24.8 million roubles. Thus, the budget shortage amounted to 2.5 million, which is 1.4 million roubles or 6% down on the actual revenues in April 2014.

With estimated 96.1 million, the revenues made 88.8 million in January-April 2015, which is 7.3 million down on the plan.

On the whole, as of 1 May 2015 the municipal budget revenues had decreased by 24.5 million roubles (or by 21.6%) as compared to the corresponding period of 2014.

As of 18 May 2015, April salaries have been paid to Tiraspol's public sector employees in the amount of 92.5%, and the rest 7.5% is to be paid by the end of May, Tiraspol's state administration press office reports.

 

Также в рубрике

03/29/24 14:07
The Ministry of Finance summed up the results of the department’s activities in 2023. The meeting was held via video conference. The PMR President Vadim Krasnoselsky took part in the work. The reporting information was announced by Alena Ruskevich, the Minister of Finance.
03/26/24 19:20
Due to the blockade steps of Moldova, Pridnestrovie may lose up to $100 million this year